Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thrifty THURSDAYS!

SHOES! ACCESSORIES! Thrifty thrifty goodness!


These boots were a gem, the sheer detail in the crochet bits and the soft texture of the leather
were nearly breath taking.
What DID take my breath away (in a slight sad muffled cry)
was that THEY WERE NOT MY SIZE.
And a little out of my cheap budget, but still a moderately good deal at $35.

THESE SANDALS! OMG.
Taking me back to the nineties in the best of ways.
Ann Marino butterfly and rose sandals, for $9.
But luck lacked again, another miss in size.




Stuart Weitzman, yellow flats. MINT CONDITION! Look at the bottom of the shoe.
And I personally can't get enough of the dalmation print for the soles.
$18
And strike THREE with a miss in size.
One day... one day I'll strike gold again!
Just gotta keep swimmin'.


This beaded purse HAD to be vintage. The lining looked EXACTLY the same as the outside.
They just don't make them like they used to.
$6

About the size of your hand, adorable little clutch.
Loved the detail in the bottom.
$3


Until next time my dears,
and keep on thrifting!



No comments:

Post a Comment