Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Another good run this week at Savers!
A lot of assorted finds, many I was sad to leave without.

We'll start out with a homeey feel:

I'd want to steal the cookies AND the jar, ya know mean?
This ceramic piece was six bucks.

I have this slight obsession is teacup sets, and these beauties were lovely to come across.
Ten bucks a set, a little more than I would have paid. Ten for all three? Now you're talking.

How stinkin' cute, right? I really wanted it for my little one.
And it was only like, four dollars. I should've just gotten it.


This purddy little frame I ended up buying, for one whole dollar.


A really cute kettle in pretty decent shape.
If only there was a neeeed for it.
$10


I wish you could get a grasp on how gorgeous the detail of these painted butterflies were.
Absolutely stunning.
I don't recall the exact prices, but I remember the sum total being 'round $15.


Here are a bunch of skirts I tried on but all looked terrible.
Better luck next time!


A cute Kimchi Blue floral piece for $8.

I have a modest collection of big vintage earrings, so I was thrilled when I found these.
Alas, they are clip ons though, so I had to walk away.
But five dollars??


And that wraps up this week's thrifty nifty finds!


HAPPY SUNDAY !



No comments:

Post a Comment