Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sparkly Saturdays!

I'd like to dedicate this Sparkly Saturday to something that's very dear to my heart.
GLITTER!
Most particularly, glittery nails!
Because first of all, a polished nail is the best way to accessorize your hands.
But to have GLITTER nails, well sheesh, might as well be the coolest gal ever.

Here's some sweet ideas for you ladies out there ready to give this a go!

I mean, this might not be so easy for DIY but come onnn!
These are incredible!

Hellllooooo cute bow nails!

Or you could join the one nail sparkle club! Yeahhhh!

Sooo good I could eat it.



(Personal FAVE)

The sky's the limit!
I'm torn between the polka dots and the sunflowers..
or the bejeweled silvers or the citrus delights..
or.. haha one of each? Too much?

I guess my point is to have fun with it!


Have a Sparkly Saturday, don't forget to get yo glittzz on.




No comments:

Post a Comment