Friday, March 2, 2012

Fabulous Friday!! - Marni for H&M

Morning lovelies!
It is FABULOUS FRIDAY!

I lucked out and had the day off ! :)

So I thought it was time to talk about


WHICH releases this Thursddaaay! Who's going to wait all night?
I'll actually be helping with the set up, I'm reallly pretty exciting about it.


Soooo I've actually seen some of these pieces in real life, and like the photos,
it's reallly snazzy stuff!
It has a really cool eclectic vibe; it's tribal inspired meets the freshness of a freshly tossed salad. 
Like the nice kale salad from True Food, it has a bit of a bitter kick with sweet after taste.
With bitter in the best sense, of course. Just a little kick of POW!

And so far, two things I already knowww I want:

Both of their outfits. Really well styled, and I realllly need that necklace.
And yes! That's a necklace that's sold separately. So awesome.
And he just looks so dapper in this number. Yummy.

I'm also really impressed with the pricing of this collection too, prices ranging from $19.95-150.
Totally accessible for all of you fashionistas on a budget.

Shuckss, another cute couple outfit.

Here is that necklace by itself, sooooo cute, right??
Nothing says spring/summer like flowers 'round yo neck.



(P.S. Nearly all of my photos are found via Google and/or taken by myself.
Today was pure Google goodness.)


Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!”
–Robin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment