Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sparkly Saturdayss

Sparkly Saturday!

I would normally add this to Wednesday's Wishlist, but alas, this was too good to wait.

Pink sparkly TOMS! With little baby ones to match! MY GOODNESS
I want these so for my little girl and I,
we'd be so sparklin' and stylin'.
These particular TOMS were found in a favorite stop of mine, Frances.

But these shoes would be perfect for our Sparkly Saturday adventure,
because we are going to the Chocolate Affaire today!

Mmmm.... I may have to indulge a little.

But going back to Frances,

Spotted a couple of rad goodies that I just have to share.


Let me introduce you, to a JELLY CLUTCH!
Seriously obsessed. Wish you could feel how awesome it was.


Not even Irish and I still needed this figurine. Like, in a creepy cute kind of way.





A brief look into their store, and I didn't even snap some of the best parts.





So! Now comes the big question here.
What am I going to wear tonight??
What are YOU wearing tonight?



PS, Jason Wu comes out tomorrow! REALLY bummed I have to work, I would be ALL OVER IT otherwise.


Don't forget, if the person on the inside sparkles, the outside will likely too!
Well, not literally. That'd be cool though, amIright?


No comments:

Post a Comment