Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sleeepy Sundays: JASON WU REPORT

HAPPY SLEEPY SUNDAY!


So I was right, ladies, I hate to admit I was right.
I definitely needed to switch my shift today,
because you definitely needed to be at Target right at the opening!

I wanted to remain hopeful and alas, I left with nothing and was super bummed.

The first overall glance at the Jason Wu's line


Cute pieces, but as predicted, the last sizes were the largest ones.






This was where I can only assume purses were. 
Wiped clean!


I'm still really tempted to try other Targets, perhaps I'll have more luck tomorrow?


Did see this today, thought it was suppperr cute. I love Valentine's Day decor.


Hard to tell how big this balloon is, but it was huge! Gave the sky a little bit of love.


Happy Sleepy Sunday loves! Get in some good naps and lazy activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment