Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday!

First round of Tuesday Shoesday! Probablyyy going to be one of my favorites.

And it just wouldn't be right to start out without the great, Jeffrey Campbell.





If these shoes aren't perfect for spring, then I don't know what.


Rainbow wedges, yesssss please!


Hi, my name is teal&white wedges that are destined for not only spring, but my closet too.




See what I mean? They're pretty rad. She agrees.


Oh, Jeffrey. You grant my feet such happiness.
(PS, all shoes shown are now available at UO right now!)


Continuing on with other news!
A few things I am particularlyy looking forward to:

Jason Wu for TARGET!






This last one, I just may have to go nutty and wait for in store.
Do you hear me ladies??
Target is doing a finee job bringing in the goods from top designers. 
 February 5th is the date of arrival! Mark your calendars, I'll race you !


Secondly, Madewelll is coming to Scottsdale Fashion Square this spring!




I admit, I am just now becoming familar with this company, but so far,
I loveeeeeeee it.
Will definitely be stopping in for the opening.


And lastly!
Even though on this here blog the aim is to share sweet deals by thrifting,
I just couldn't help but look to Louis Vuitton spring looks for some inspiration. 




Oh, Spring! Oh, so pretty!




"You have brains in your  head,
you have feet in  your shoes,
you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment