Monday, January 23, 2012

Merry Mondays! New year, new things!

Sure, its late January already but who's keeping track really?

Sooo, one of my many goals for this year includes rebooting this ol' thing!
A brand new post, wait for it, EVERY DAY!

And on this Merry Monday of ours, I'm going to just begin with a brief recap of this weekend's success.

Oil cat paintings, for under three bucks a piece!


I'm slightly obsesssed with tins and boxes. This little beauty was $2 !

Perfect little red flats by 9West. Fantastic condition, only $5.

Supreme finds, all found at a Savers. 
I've got a few projects up my sleeves, so stay tuned!


"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." --Conrad Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment