Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hunt for spring!

With rain all weekend but a warm week ahead.... Well heck, it could be snowing and I think I'd still be aching for some spring in my closet. Spring, summer, fall, winter: florals follow me year round, but this is their prime time to shine! I happily prance in my spring get ups because well, us flower power gals feel most at home.
And with florals come with all those other typical but can't seem to steer from pastel colors and pretty fabrics.
So, with spirited change abrewin', I head to where I always head: my thrift shop babes.
Typically savers does me good, but goodwill actually hosted these cool finds.

Some shoes, funky purses, prints, and a cat necklace I was dying over.
I just may never let the kid inside me grow :D









No comments:

Post a Comment