Friday, October 5, 2012

FABULOUS friday, anyone?

Welll heyyy gang.
I have lots and lots of goodies to report back with,
people have been giving away cool shit!
Unfortunately I have not been able to buyy everything, but dang
IF I COULD!

ch ch check it out, y'all









So above, are goods from the great Savers.
Now, here are finds from a local consignment shop called Turn Style.
This place is really awesome and totally speaks to my soul. Lots of cool granny finds.

This sweater was AWESOME. Didn't get the prices of anything, but between the two LARGE handfuls that I tried on, everything was under twenty bucks.

Seriously doesn't do this velour sheer CROP top justice. T'was beaaautiful
This dress was so cool. AND it was a front to back. It drives me nuts when a dress like this is all cool upfront and you turn it around its sooo boring.


Simple but with shweet fringe hem.




UHHHH HELLO!? This EIGHT DOLLAR velvet top was amazing. I was so sad to leave it.







Perfect spunky little LBD for this holiday season. Was IN LOVE with the feather trim on the bottom.



All in the details. Which is why I love "old lady clothes". They're filled with them!



Originally sold at Anthropologie for a cray cray amount. (I know this, I used to work there)


Can I get a hell yeaah? Love me some under twenty dollar finds.


And besides torturing myself thrifting without a dollar to spare, I've been working on a few alteration pieces.
Hoping to also get my comp running right so I can, you know, blog more?
So lots of things to come! Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment