Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Shoessday

More goodies this Tuesday Shoesday,
though I have to admit, I already wish it was another Sleepy Sunday..

The following were fund at none other but Savers, of course.

Recognize these colors? Probably seeing them everywhere for spring!
And look, shoes in the perfect color. Anddd they were six bucks.

These were actually purchased. Little spring in my step in these springy sandals!


FIRST of all, this is a PINK Star Wars tee found at H&M for only 12.95.
Can I get a HELL YEAHH??
And the shorts are poorly translated via photo,
but I'm telling you, they are equally awesome in this tangerine orange.
Perfect for the fruity combo look I'm going for !
(And can you imagine it with those blue mini pumps in the first photo?? Now we're talking!)


Also in today's yummy news :

Mmm.. I love heart shaped things..
..particularly short bread sugar cookies from Paradise bakery.

We're a week away from V-day ladies!
Do you even KNOW what you're going to wear?
Ultra cutesy and sweet OR sexy and seductive?


Ohhh, the possibilities..



No comments:

Post a Comment