Thursday, February 2, 2012

THRIFTY THURSDAYS!

Yes, it's Thrifty Thursday!

Sorry guys for missing these past two days! Life, you know? Always a little unpredictable.

Part two of Merry Mondays wasn't as successful as I was hoping!
Savers only granted me a new pair of flats. Simple but cute! Six bucks



I totally would've been all over these next shoes, but as fate would have it, t'was not in my size.

HELLO? Gold sparkly flats? I tried to squeeze these on for like ten minutes.

THEN! On Wednesday, I wandered in Forever 21 where I tried on an outfit fit for Wednesday's Wishlist.

Love the play on zero color here. Wish it could've been a purchase! Hence, the wishlist!


Which now, brings us back to the present for THRIFTY THURSDAYS!
Super excited about today, I am heading downtown today to check out GROWop,
a boutique that specializes in handmade and found goods.
I may also try a few other of my fav shops along 7th Ave while I'm down there, it's been too long!
Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment