Thursday, January 26, 2012

THRIFTY THURSDAYS!

It's THRIFTY THURSDAY!

And so far, it's my favvvooorite day of the week.
At least this week it is!

So we'll see how it goes, but I hereby dedicate Thursdays for the ever so glorious thrifting!
And tonight was BEYOND successful.

SAVERS! Seriously the best place to thrift.

And so. On this magical Thrifty Thursday, we found

SEVEN dresses and THREE skirts


Only one of the dresses in singular form, my hands were too busy with excitement to take too many other pictures. BY THE WAY, this little number is one of Sarah Jessica Parker's BITTEN line.


AND the skirts.

Ten items. $45. FORTY FIVE DOLLARS! Come on, you can't beat that!
I want to wear everything immediately. Of course after a good washing.
Well, maybe.
Just kidding! ...kind of.  :)


Hopefully next week, Thrifty Thursdays will come to you via VIDEO!

Shhhhanks for tuning in, folks! :)

"I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet."
-- Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment