Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sleepy Sundays

Ohhh, Sleepy Sunday. What a beautifully perfect day.

This is what my ideal Shhleeepy Sunday would look like.
Full of naps and pretty things.

And how much silly things like "work"can intefere with such perfection.

But nevertheless! One must continue on.. besides, work is a perfect place to people perve!
Too bad cell phones are not allowed while on the clock because today,
I witnessed the most perfect bun ever to beheld upon someone's head of hair.
(And I totallllly would've captured that via film to share but! I've got the next best thing.)

I give you, the SOCK BUN!

And here's even a brief tuturial!
But I'm telling you, the bun on this girl was genius.

Seeing her bun was a bit of torture really, for you see, my hair is still too short to even try this!
So please, any of you ladies with long enough hair, try it for me!
And share! I'd love to see it on all hair colors.


And let's get crazy cool creative!



And.... GO! Flee and do great things to your hair!
But don't forget to share! :)



"It was your glorious hair that first made me love you" --unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment